Information and data of the Responsible
- Domain name: www.hermanossarmiento.com / . https://parkingsanjulian.com/
- Commercial name: Parking San Julian
- Company name: TALLER HERMANOS SARMIENTO CHAPA Y PINTURA SL
- ID: B29667458
- Registered address: pol.ind. Villarosa ctra Guadalmar 4-6 , 29004 MALAGA (MALAGA)
- Phones: 658 940 502 ó 664 610 443
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes and objective of the processing of personal data
The San Julián parking is responsible for everything contained on the website and for the processing of personal data collected through surveys, cookies, and any other means of communication between the user and the website administrator. All the data of users and browsers of the pages will be used and/or processed in order to:
- Address any observation, complaint, request, incident or resolution of doubts that have been exposed through the means of communication on the website.
- Detect any vulnerability on the website depending on the behavior of each user when entering.
- Prepare and send any budget or requested information.
- Prepare and schedule any type of appointment or meeting.
- Comply with all the legal requirements that are applicable and maintain a regulation in our commercial activity.
- Review CV
- Protect and allow customers or users to have the possibility of making claims and the person responsible for answering them.
- Maintain fluid and active communication between the user and the person in charge.
Legal requirements regarding the processing of personal data
All collection of personal data has a legal, business and important reason for any organization. The person in charge knows the legal and legal bases for the processing of the data, which have the purpose of:
- Obtain the user’s consent to process their data : depending on the type of transaction or relationship that a user has with the website, you must give consent to the person responsible for the processing of your data.
- Comply with the legal requirements and obligations inherent to the economic activity : All economic activity has obligations to process a certain amount of data, so there are cases where the user does not have the option to refuse to provide the requested personal data.
- Protect our interests, image, trajectory and integrity of the organization from digital attacks: Due to the commonness of cyber attacks, users and interested parties of the website may not refuse the processing of their personal data, but they may protest if they have any legal basis to support the arguments they present.
- Execute a previously existing contract to which the user is a party : if there is a prior contract agreed by the user, he may not refuse the processing of his personal data. In case of refusal, the fulfillment of the implications of the contract is impossible.
Period of time for data retention:
The person in charge of the website will keep the data for the time necessary until the fulfillment of the relations of the user and the person in charge, until their processing is finished and they are not required.
After having determined that the user’s personal data is not required, they must be kept on file, this is in order to make them available to any relevant entity if necessary, such as administrations, public bodies, security, judges and courts, all depending on the limitation period of the actions inherent to the relationship between the user and the person in charge.
Automations and profiles
Automated decisions are not used in the Parking San Julian so that the client feels more comfortable when being attended, nor are profiles created with their data.
Redirection of personal data to relevant bodies.
The person responsible for the website and the personal data of the users, may grant these to the following bodies and organizations if necessary:
- national security forces
- Any authority or competent body that needs the collection or processing of these personal data, only in the case of having a legal obligation to grant them.
However, the person in charge does not have the obligation or power to make any transfer of personal data of the users to any international organization.
Rights of users regarding their personal data
At any time, users, clients and interested parties can exercise their rights of access, limitation of processing, modification or rectification of their personal data, as well as oppose their processing, or withdraw consent to the organization to process personal data. . However, when it comes to automated procedures, data processing cannot be stopped. In the case of wanting to exercise some of these rights, the person in charge has forms, or can send a written note to the postal address where the organization is located or to the email that has been established in the previous points. In the case of making the request, you must also attach a photocopy of the DNI or identification document, this in order to corroborate the identity of the applicant.
If the rights of a user, client or interested party have been violated in any way in the exercise of their personal data protection rights and/or they have not managed to protect them satisfactorily, they can file a claim that must be addressed to the Spanish Agency data protection to your website www.aepd.es. Additionally, if you do not wish to receive any type of notification via email or other means of communication, you should only unsubscribe by sending an email to the address stated above.
Accuracy and precision of the data
All users, clients and interested parties must guarantee the veracity of the personal data that will be used, or is already being used in the database. In the event of any change, you must agree to report that information to the person in charge through the communication channels enabled by the website.
In case of non-compliance with this obligation, all damage and direct or indirect damage caused by this will be the responsibility of the user, client and interested party who has breached.